Medium Temperature Cold Room, Cold Room, Cold Storage manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Medium Temperature Cold Storage Room for Meat & Aquatic Products, Modular Freezer Cold Storage Since 1982, First Modular Cold Room Producer in China Since 1982 and so on.
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
Medium Temperature Cold Storage Room
It must meet the State Health Standards.
This kind of room can meet most clients' requirement for normal meat and aquatic products.
Few clients use Low Temperature Cold Room(-22°C ~ -25 °C),even fewer use Ultra-low Temperature Cold Room(-30°C ~ -60 °C).
1) Temperature can be designed as per customers' requirement.
2) Energy saving,High efficiency
3) Easy to assembly , easy to transport & install
|For Meat Food,Tea leaf,Edible Mushroom,Dairy Product,Agricultural Product,Fruits,Vegetables,Aquatic Product,Cold Drink,Ice Cream etc.||Indoor or Outdoor;Singel Room,Double Room,Suite or Mult-iRoom; with Air Cooler or Calandria Evaporator or Both|
1,0 °C ~ + 22°C: Communication Station, Mushroom Plant, Medicines Storage, Processing Room, Packing Room
2,-5 °C ~ + 5 °C: Pre-Cooling, Keep Fresh,
3,-10 °C ~ -20 °C: Freezer Storage
4,-25 °C ~ -30 °C: Low Temperature Storage, Quick-Freeze
5,-35 °C ~ -40 °C: Blast Freezer, Quick-Freeze
(1) Condensing unit: Bitzer, Copeland, Maneurop, Fusheng
(2) Evaporator: KELTESS air-cooler.
(3) Insulation Panel: PU, EPS.
(4) Other accessories: world-famous brands, like Danfoss, Castle, Every Control, Siemens, LG
1. The floor panels are reinforced to withstand distributed load up to 2000 kg / SQ Meters.
2. The cold rooms are equipped with electric lighting. Freon 22 and 404A are used as refrigerants.
3. The prefabricated cold rooms are intended for cooling and storage of perishable products.
4. The cold room should be installed in a sheltered place away from direct sunshine, dust and rain.
5. Depending on the cooling temperature °C required, the cold rooms can maintain the temperature required.
The products we can do
7)The cooler tower